NOTICE OF OPENING: 07/27/2017
ALTITUDE SPORTS & ENTERTAINMENT
POSITION: PRODUCTION OPERATIONS ASSISTANT
REPORTS TO: OPERATIONS MANAGER
DEPARTMENT: PRODUCTION ADMINISTRATION
LOCATION: CENTENNIAL, CO
SEND RESUMES TO: CLICK HERE
This position will provide a great opportunity to learn about the behind-the-scenes logistics and the various positions it takes to produce a high-quality broadcast product on-air. As a member of the Production Operations Department, this position is catered to those in the industry who like a hands-on and behind-the-scenes approach to broadcast production. Having a positive attitude, good communication skills and the desire to learn are intrinsic base needs of this position. Good people and computer skills are extremely important as well. Please note that this position is not structured for those that wish to be on-air talent.
- Operate the Virtual Graphics System for all NHL Home games.
- Assist Remote Production Coordinator at remote events.
- Fill in for the Remote Production Coordinator by being the liaison between the Freelance Crew, Building Facilities, and Operations Manager at remote productions as needed.
- Create Production Event Tech Sheets for various live events.
- Assist Studio Crew by running studio camera and potentially the scorebug box as needed.
- Act as production assistant on shoots at various locations at the Pepsi Center, Dick’s Sporting Goods Park, Dove Valley and various golf courses around Denver metro area.
- Keep an updated inventory list of all gear within the department.
- Log game highlight adding metadata via our logging system software that is stored on our archive.
- Assist the Operations Manager with additional tasks as assigned.
Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- A positive attitude and the desire to learn about the industry.
- Interest in behind-the-scenes prep and the logistics in setting up broadcast events.
- Familiarity with computers, as it is an important part of this position.
- Familiarity with television broadcast gear including cameras, lighting, and editing.