2016 Committee Members:
Alicia Leeper: Co-Chair
Chelsea Morgan Thomas Eddington: Co-Chair
Rebie Bautista- Lash
Committee meets as needed but at least 2 times per year.
- Members may be asked to set up table at industry events
- Attend parties and events in the industry
- Document and photograph WIFMCO events
- Create add’l committees and events and promote as needed.
The primary objectives of Women in Film & Media Colorado marketing initiatives will be to increase awareness of equality in the industries of film and media in Colorado, to work with programming and membership committees to provide members with education and networking opportunities in order to foster media industry relationships, and to create positive campaigns that will recruit new members and retain existing membership.
Marketing Committee Responsibilities:
- Promote all events arranged by the Programming Committee pending delivery of bios, pictures, and other relevant information for the event
- Design and produce marketing materials to include signs, flyers, handouts, info graphics etc.
- Website management and updates
- Work with Membership Committee on collecting emails and sending out new member welcome emails
- Identify opportunities for co-marketing or sponsorship of events at film festivals or local film and media events
- Help with event setup and tear down IF able to attend panels and events
- Collect images from events for website and other proprietary platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Gather stories and materials for monthly newsletter
- Manage member email listserv
Contact Wifmco@gmail.com for more information or fill out form to join HERE