The primary mission of Women in Film and Media Colorado Development Committee is to elevate our fellow media-makers by having a tangible, positive, and supportive impact on their work. It is our intension to help develop and celebrate the hard work and advancing careers of our members.
The WIFMCO Development Committee creates and supervises programs and partnerships designed to make a demonstrable difference to our members.
By being a member of WIFMCO, media-makers will have access to all the following:
In our first year, we will offer:
- WIFMCO’s 1st Annual Screenwriting Contest
- Scholarships to WIFMCO Partner Professional Education Programs
- Professional Mentorships
- Industry Services and Equipment Discounts
- Organizational Partnerships Discounts and Special Offerings
As we grow, our programs will include:
- Short Film Award / Feature Film Award
- Finishing Funds
- Scholarships to State and National Professional Education Programs
- Film Festival and Event Packages
For more information on any of our Development Programs, please click on the above links.
If you have an idea for a program or a partnership for WIFMCO to pursue, please email Development Committee Chair Trai Cartwright at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’d like to join our efforts in creating opportunities for fellow media-makers, please email Development Committee Chair Trai Cartwright at email@example.com.